Tuesday 9 December 2014

The Horse Party

On one windy Friday afternoon, when the wind was a breeze, we went to a horse party in Hamilton.
First, Bianca and I got our helmets. Mine was a black one with some white stripes on it and, at the front, was a silver horse that looked like it was galloping.
Before we got to ride the brown horses, we had a lolly scramble. There were milkeys and fruit bursts. I got three milkeys and five fruit bursts.After the lolly scramble, we had to ride the horses, I was first in line so I walked over to the horse and got on it. At first, it was lumpy. Soon it had started to trot forward. Next, the trot was a gallop. It ran in and out of the cones and back to the beginning again.I got off and walked to the back of the line. I could not wait to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment