Wednesday 10 December 2014

At The Zoo

On one sunny Wednesday morning, when the sun was shining and the sparrows were singing, our class and I went to the zoo.  
I walked into an amazing palace of nature. The trees were waving in the breeze as if a giant hand was waving to me. 
“Can we go and see the red pandas first?“ I said to Janene. 
“Sure,” replied Janene. 
Step by step, we walked over to the red panda. At first, we could not see them. I looked into the tree. There was a big box that had a plastic container with food in it. The foods were cutup apple, grapes and oranges. Soon I saw its white and maroon face. I reached into my pocket and pulled  out my phone and took a few photos. The red panda was so cute.
Next, we saw the meerkats. There was only one of them. It poked its little head up to look for danger. Soon, there was another one, digging into the sand, then it climbed onto the large old log. It jumped onto the side and back to the ground, then it stood on two legs.

Finally, we went to see the giraffe. It was eating the hay, then it started to walk over to us. It stretched its long neck up above us then another one came to us. Just in time, I took a photo. 
“Say cheese," I thought to myself. 
I hope I can go to the Hamilton Zoo again.

No comments:

Post a Comment